Pickup Time available
Day 1 = Arrival Transfer + Historical Surface of Istanbul (Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace Museum, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar)
Day 2 = Bosphorus of Istanbul (Dolmabahce Palaca, Pierre Loti Hill, Camlıca Hill, Bosphorus Tour on Boat) + Departure Transfer
Meet with your guide at your hotel lobby at given time. Than start the day with beatiful history of Istanbul that comes from Greek dates back 7'th Century B.C.
Than proceed to see Topkapi Palace that was residence of Ottoman Sultans that today exhibits imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy and much more.
Hagia Sophia was firstly built as a basilica made by wooden, than changed into a Christian cathedral and later a mosque.
Blue Mosque that is famous for its over 20.000 blue Iznik tiles
Hippodrome that was center of sporting events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities on that times
And lastly Grand Bazaar that was used in Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years and today it is still in us for all nation with its big covered areas and 3600 shops.
Tour starts with Pierre Loti Hill that is a famous place that offers astounding views of the city as well as the surrounding natural landscape. It is named after the French Pierre Loti novelist and naval officer. It is considered that Pierre Loti used to come here often, and he wrote his novel “Aziyade” overlooking Golden Horn. Than continue with Cable Car to have an amazing view of the ground.
Than move for The Glorous Dolmabahce Palace that is among those places that signifie the 19'th Century Ottoman. During Late Ottoman Empire, The Palace was administrative center for the last of Ottoman Sultans.
Than there is Bosphorus Tour on Boat. You will be seeing; Rumeli Fortress, The Black Sea, Anadolu Kavagi.
After the tour, drop off services to hotels
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Pick up and drop off services
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
x Tips to the guide&driver(optional)
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fees of attractions
• Meeting point for the tours are lobby of your hotel
• Please advise your private tour pick up time at the time of booking.
• Passports should be taken for childrens (photo of pasaport is accaptable)
• Please enter name of the Ship and Arrival/Departure Hours at the time of the booking. The guide will be
holding a sign with the lead passenger name written on it. (for Cruise passangers)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced with Archaelogy Museum
• Entrance of The Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, will be replaced with Arasta Bazaar
• Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, will be replaced with Chora Museum
• Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday Prayer. The place will just be visited from outside.
• Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.