1-4 Hours ( Daily )
Pickup Time available
Hagia Sophia Museum, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque
Enjoy a fullday tour of the UNESCO site of Sultanahmet Old Istanbul with an extensive guided walking tour. You`ll enjoy the magical Istanbul and its signature sights: the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome.
According your group tour pick up time meet with your guide at the lobby of your hotel and drive to heart of the Old City; Sultan Ahmet Square.
Start with introduction of Istanbul’s most incredible classics such as;
Hipodrome: Its a former center of sportive events(chariot races for example) and political activities of the old city. The obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column and the German Fountain of Wilhelm ll are the monuments that you can find and learn more about while visiting the Hipodrome.
Hagia Sophia: One of the greatest marvels of architecture. It was founded as basilica in the 6th century. Built by the order of Byzantine Emperor Justinianus, St. Sophia was largest cathedral in the world for nearly thousand years; It is considered the masterpiece of Byzantine architecture. After being considered the Patriarchal Basilica of Constantinople, it was converted into a mosque in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet ll.
Blue Mosque: Facing Hagia Sophia, famous for its blue Iznik tiles and its unique six minarets. Blue Mosque was built in the same area of Sultan Ahmet.This is the last great imperial mosque of the classic period. The name, Blue Mosque, comes from the 20.000 marvellous blue-toned Iznik tiles decorating the interior walls.
After the tour drive back to your hotel.
• Entrance fees of attractions
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Pick up and drop off services
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
x Tips to the guide&driver(optional)
x Personal expenses
• Meeting point for the tours are lobby of your hotel
• Please advise your private tour pick up time at the time of booking.
• Passports should be taken for childrens (photo of pasaport is accaptable)
• Please enter name of the Ship and Arrival/Departure Hours at the time of the booking. The guide will be holding a sign with the lead passenger name written on it. (for Cruise passangers)
• Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays
• Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday Prayer. The place will just be visited from outside.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.