4-8 Hours ( Daily )
Pickup Time available
Dolmabahce Palace, Pierre Loti Hill, Camlıca Hill, Bosphorus Tour on Boat
Tour starts with Pierre Loti Hill is a famous place that offers astounding views of the city as well as the surrounding natural landscape. It is named after the French Pierre Loti novelist and naval officer. It is considered that Pierre Loti used to come here often, and he wrote his novel “Aziyade” overlooking Golden Horn.
After having a good view, continue with Cable Car to have an amazing view of the ground. Than go by The Glorous Dolmabahce Palace that is the palace, amongst to those places that signifie the 19'th Century Ottoman. During Late Ottoman Empire, The Palace was administrative center for the last of Ottoman Sultans.
Than there is Bosphorus Tour on Boat. You will be seeing; Rumeli Fortress, The Black Sea, Anadolu Kavagi.
After the tour, drop off services to hotels
• Entrance fees of attractions
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Pick up and drop off services
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Tips to the guide&driver(optional)
• Personal expenses
• Meeting point for the tours are lobby of the your hotel
• Passports should be taken for childrens (photo of pasaport is accaptable)
• Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.